imagine if you met someone on tumblr and then randomly fell in love with them and skyped for hours on end and finally met them and then after a few years you would get married and have 2 kids named after fictional characters and a house lined with books and boxsets and momentos from all the conventions you attended together and it would all be because you decided to start a dumb blog on tumblr.com
case and point….this nigga gave his spices sound effects…he was wayy ahead of the game lol
but he actually EXPLAINED how to cook.. he made you feel like you could do it.. he made it so that you felt at home.. the audience could vouch for him when he cooked.. we all new he wasn’t foolin nobody.. aint no black people gonna hold they tongue when you give them food.. if it’s nasty then it’s nasty.. but obviously he knew wtf he was doin
1. The relationship should be natural, easy and uncomplicated: The truth is that all relationships take time, effort, commitment and energy. You need to make time for each other, to do fun things together, to work on communication, and to learn to negotiate and compromise.
2. The relationship should be conflict free: Because we are each individual and unique we all disagree with others at times, so conflict is natural, and not to be feared. In fact, conflict can force us to confront our differences, and to grow as individuals, and as couples too.
3. Soul mates are romantic: Real life is not the movies, and love can be expressed in countless different ways, and still be genuine. Look out for all the signs that show your partner cares, and don’t be disappointed if they’re not “the stereotype”. Don’t force them to be something that is maybe nor their style.
4. You should always see things the same way and have the same opinions, outlooks and beliefs: You both have different backgrounds and have individual brains so you’re going to sometimes differ in the way you look at life. That needn’t be a problem – you don’t want to be clones.
5. My soul mate will always like and love me: Consideration, respect and a concern for your partner are symptoms of a loving relationship. But being rude and disrespectful or irresponsible are not endearing qualities that build relationships. Instead, we need to give to get – as it’s not “all about me”.
they the only black folk to make it! SO they gotta do something different because Paula Deen was already doing authentic southern food marketed ( because a white women came up with those recipes right?) Y’ALL BETTER CHILL
I always found Down Home w/ the Neelys pretentious as hell & thoroughly fake. It felt like they were trying too hard to take what should be good southern, comfort food, and turn it into BS bougie upper crust people would have the audacity to REALLY eat with a knife & fork & a napkin tucked into their collars. Not to mention I rarely found anything they made particularly appealing >_>
Gina was just too damn happy all the time. Like come on. Even if you like to put on a happy face for the camera, tone it down a bit. Pat wasn’t hittin’ it like that no way.
They were so corny me and my cousin used to make fun of how perfect they would try to seem
all ya’ll bugging. how they suppose to act? you know how hard it is to get a black face on Food network.. yall better chill.